Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where to even begin...

I have no idea where to even start.
I have so many things running through my mind and everything seems pointless. I don't know how to fix anything!
What am I doing with my life? That is the question to be answered. I honestly feel useless. I see so many other people that know what they want in life and are going for it and here I am stuck. What is wrong with me?
I just feel worthless right now... =(
Ugh...why does everything have to be so confusing!?!?

Just the other day I was doing so good, I was happy with things and was excited about how things were going...so what happened to me? How do I get back there?

I dunno...

Ugh!

2 comments:

~ Abby said...

Hey there... here's a question that i was asked not too long ago and I was stumped!!! I didn't know how to answer it...but thankfully there is an answer. The question was...what is my purpose in life? or here on earth? The answer: To Glorify God!! That's all we need to know. It doesn't matter what we are doing in life, or where we are in life...as long as we are Glorifying God, then we are living life to the fullest!!! Alright, have a blessed day!! love you lots

Brandi said...

You know, this is a common question. I sometimes ask it myself. Yes, me, the Mom. The girl with the husband, the girls, the house, the car, the dogs, the job, the church, the everything. What is my purpose?? You know that is when the Spirit is stirring and helping you to seek that which you are called to do. God has a plan, even when we don't see it. Seek him and He will guide you.