Monday, February 2, 2009

Shooting.

Sunday afternoon I sent my dad and Rick up the mountain and the rest of us took naps while we waited them to return. My dad took him up 4 wheeling =) They ended up tipping the rhino over and getting a little muddy...but they had lots of fun. After they got back we loaded up again and headed back up to shoot some stuff. =) Me and X-man sat in the back on the way up and then we switched on the way back. It was my first time ever shooting a gun so it was fun and kinda scary. I actually did pretty good. =) But, that was about it for us on Sunday. So here are the pics...enjoy! =)















Me and X-man riding in the back...along with all the stuff that we were going to shoot =)

I took that while sitting in the back of the rhino with my arm stretched around...I was impressed.


Everyone standing around...it looks like Nevaeh is jumping...but she wasn't.



I liked the rifle better...this was the first time I shot this gun.




My dad shooting...





Letting the kids "shoot"








He thought he was really shooting.







I just really like this...








We have mastered our funny faces.









Haha! The timer works. I forgot the first time to press the button...










He wanted Uncle Jerry to let him play with the remote control jeep.


The family has been GREAT to have...I'm gonna miss them! They are headed back after my birthday. Hopefully it won't be so long until the next time we see them!







No comments: