So, life has taken it turns for me lately but I'm hanging in there.
It has been hard but yet a blessing in disguise.
I am currently still working with my dad in construction and will hopefully be finding a new job here soon.
Other than that, I apparently have the words "single" and "looking" written across my face because people keep wanting to be my friend. I am not looking...and very much enjoying being single at the moment. =)
I just got back last Sunday from a great week at the coast with family. The picture above is just one of the most beautiful sunsets I got to see. God is so good! My family and I traveled up to Astoria and worked our way down the coast to Bandon where we concluded our travels and headed home. We had the best time and made some amazing memories. Sadly I had to say goodbye on Tuesday. =(
So now life goes back to normal...or rather the best version I know of normal and trying to move on.
So, I will try to keep this updated with life and maybe whatever is on my mind about random facts...so stay tuned.
All it takes is something this beautiful and peaceful to remind you of God's amazing creation and His love. I was certainly blessed.
2 comments:
Hey Friend!!! I am so excited to see you started one!!! Yes!!! It's nice to read up on you and others. Anyway, I am so glad you had a great trip and is still hanging in there even though it's tough. The pictures looks great..did you take them? Anyway, I'm so happy to hear from you. k, take care. If you get a chance add up our link to your page so you can check up on us too. It's http://www.derickabby.blogspot.com
good job Baby Girl.
I am so proud of you.
Can't wait to keep up to date with you :~}
Mam
Post a Comment