Well, I am behind in my blogging but here are some pics and a couple videos from last weekend. We went to Crater to play some volleyball. We spent quite a bit of time at the truck stop waiting for Jeff to come back so we could go back to the game. We ran into someone from church that needed some help so that's what we did. Long story short, we waited at the truck stop played games, laughed, made people look at us funny...all good things. =)
This is me and nana playing a clapping game.

Here is Nana trying to smile and keep her eyes open so I could take a picture.

Chels being goofy!

MAM! =) She's so cute!

So here is just a bit of Lyns playing.
And here is Nana and Chels playing the clapping game. At the end she's real cute and says "Oh I messed up" Ha.
1 comment:
hah, i laughed. at nana.
Post a Comment