Thursday, February 5, 2009

I hate this part. =(

I am having a horrible time!
I hate goodbye's!
I hate when people leave me!

I am starting to wonder if this ever gets easier...
I love when my family comes to visit...but then I almost dread it...just for the simple fact I hate the part when I have to say goodbye to them.
I prepare myself days ahead that I will see them again, and tell myself not to cry.
However, it never works..I can never get through it the way I want to...I always end up blubbering like a baby.

So tonight...in about 3 hours and 15 minutes my cousin and the kids are loading up and heading home...and even typing this I find myself tearing up and getting myself all worked up.

So, I wonder...does it ever get easier?
I feel like not ever getting close to people because I don't like it when they leave me...and everyone is bound to leave at some point.
People come and go and it is a reality that you have to face...but I can never get the hang of it.

So I sit here...and wait...to say goodbye. =(

3 comments:

Brandi said...

honey,
good byes are part of our lives.
each and everyday we have to say goodbye to someone or something.
feelings are good. emotions are good, if you didn't have any we would worry about you.
it will be ok. it is hard to say goodbye, but know that it isn't forever!

~ Abby said...

ya, goodbyes are hard!! especially from the people you love. It feels like a part of you has been torn apart...again. I know you have heard this over and over and over again. but if you really contemplate on this thought, and really get the hang of doing it...life will get easier. Here it is: "Get your satisfaction ONLY in CHRIST!" People comes and goes, like you say, they are bound to leave sooner or later, but as you and I know, Christ will never leave you. The people He place in our lives are blessings from Him. The emotions are there to make us stronger not weaker....however, this will only happen if you find your satisfaction only in Christ.

Lynsey said...

im not leaving you dont have to say goodbye to me.. if that makes you feel any better?