Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Ressurection Day!

Happy Easter!

Went to church this morning, it was great! The service was packed and everything was great!
After church I headed to the grocery store to get something to fix my dad for lunch.
Came home and ate then headed up the mountain.
It was fun, the wond was pretty cold but other than that it was lots of fun. We played in the mud for awhile and then headed home. Once we got home something was said about keys, and my dad realized that he didn't have his truck keys anymore. So after a quick run in the house and fill up the rhino we were off again. Back up the mountian we went in search for the lost keys. I was just praying that we found them, it wouldn't have been a very good way to end the day. It only took about 10 minutes or so to find them. I spotted them in the dirt. Thankfully! God is good!
Now we are doing a video call on the computer with my family in Kansas. A good day!

Hope everyone else had a blessed day!

No comments: