Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A new light.

For awhile now I have been in this weird funk.
I have had some mixed feelings about so many things and haven't really been sure how to work it all out.

I have felt like I have lost so many people in my life lately. Friends of course come and go. We change and move on but they are still going to be our friends. We can still count on them when it all comes down to it. It's the way life goes and people change and move on. I however have felt like I am stuck in the same place and everyone else has passed me.

So it's on to making changes and taking my life back. Here's to taking chances, broadening my horizons and moving on.

So, "thanks" to my original "FRIEND" for challenging me yet again and helping me to see a different light. Even though so many things have changed, you're still there with an encouraging word.

1 comment:

~ Abby said...

How awesome that you are going to take chances!!! It's scary but it'll all be worth it in the long run. You never know, you might even meet some cool people along the road!!! Keep praying about your next steps and know i'll be here if you need anything! Love you Jessica!!