A new today.
A new tomorrow.
Yesterday is in the past.
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself"
I'm trying to remember this.
I've been missing family a lot lately.
I've been talking one of my aunts in Kansas everyday for like the past month via messenger... it has been real nice...but also makes me miss them more than ever.
Today we were talking about how the economy sucks and that if things don't pick up my dad would possibly consider moving back there because the cost of living is less than here. Besides being with all the family. Scary...cause as much as I want to see them I don't want it to come down to having to move because we can't make it here. So, I'm stressing...too much other stuff going on. Praying the lawyers figure something out that is beneficial for my dad this time. I just wish all this was over already!
Anyways, just felt like venting...I know God is in control and whatever happens, happens...but still scary! I very well could be over thinking it all. I shouldn't worry until if the day actually comes...and even then I gotta give it to God.
Well anyway...just blabbering on...
Not sleepy yet so I thought I would blog something.
1 comment:
I love you sweet girl.
I know that it is very difficult to let someone else be in control of our lives, but that is the basis of our faith. We Believe He has the Best in mind for us.
As I have studied the life of Moses this year and the troubled Israelites, who were continually shown the mighty hand of God and still they waivered, it shows me that I too am just like them. I can be shown the mighty hand of God, yet moments later, waiver in my thoughts about Who is in control.
Don't give up, hold on to Him and let Him give you rest. He will, if you let HIM.
I love you.
MAM
Post a Comment