Sunday, May 31, 2009

I've been bejewled!

Ha, well not really but I am addicted. I am on level 38 I believe and really can't stop playing. Which I suppose is alright because I have nothing better to do. Still not working. But God is good and we will have a roof to start pretty soon. =)

So other than A LOT of doing nothing and sitting at home I have been on a couple adventures.

To start out there have been a few trips to the creek the my siSTAR(lyns) that have not been dull at all. =) I'll post pics at the end.

And, for memorial day my dad and I, along with some friends went to the coast and rode on the dunes. It was lots of fun...ate some sand and had a good time. Didn't take too many pics of that but I got some.

Other than that nothing else going on...I'll post again if anything worth reading happens. =)






So here are some pics... I think you can figure out what is what. =)





















































No comments: