I keep coming to the same conclusion...
Whether the right person reads this or not it won't matter.
Because I will never be able to tell them this anyways.
That I feel like our friendship is disposable to them.
That if we were really friends I would matter.
That if what we said to each other is how we acted, things would be different.
It might sound petty, but it's how I feel.
How I keep feeling.
Disappointed, cause I liked the way things used to be.
Sad, cause things keep changing.
I don't know you anymore.
Just a memory now.
I used to think this friendship would last...apparently I was the only one.
You have your life and I have mine.
They don't fit into each other's anymore...
And with that, I face the reality...again.
Your friendship wasn't meant to last a lifetime...just for a reason, and a season.
Was nice knowing you.
Maybe I'll see you around...someday....
1 comment:
gee...i hope it's not me....i'm here :>
Post a Comment