Wednesday, June 24, 2009

just writing cause it's what I love to do.

Times like this make me remember.
The good times
The bad times
Times in between the madness.

Where the words used to spill out without coaxing.
Where the meaning behind them all, was clear.
Where the truth was.

Past
Present
Future

A new memory each day, where it overlaps another and helps heal the pain.
Where it doesn't take as much effort to wear the smile.
And to know he loves you...unconditionally.

Everything happens for a reason.

Trust Him
He always knows what He's doing.
And with that, I know I am always in good hands.
It's usually when I try to get involved, is when things start to go wrong.

Each day a brand new day.
Take it and be thankful for another day.
To be able to live and love and be free.

God is good!

No comments: