Sunday, August 9, 2009

I've been living on the wrong side of memphis....

No, the title has absolutley nothing to do with anything but it was the last thing I heard on the t.v. =)

Haven't blogged in awhile...I guess just been too busy.
I have family coming in on wednesday for a surprise visit for my dads 50th birthday. So, I have stayed quite busy planning on their arrival, and a party, along with work. So, my apologies that I haven't kept up blogging.

I haven't been up to a whole lot...went to portland a few weeks ago which was nice to meet up with the gang. It doesn't happen very often.
Been working which is nice, better than doing nothing.
I've been doing lots of cleaning, it's easy to get behind...so I have stayed busy.

Down to 2 days until my aunts get here...I am very very excited, can't wait to see my dads face.

Anyways, I am off for now, I will keep you all updated with their arrival and such.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

am hoping Dad doesn't read the blog.....