Sometimes all it takes is a song
And it takes me back to a place
Sometimes a place I never wanted to go
And it makes me question many things.
Sometimes to a moment I would like to relive every day
And you just really never know.
What I am learning though is that you just have to be able to take one day at a time.
Tomorrow may never come so why stress about it today.
I will make it through this day and I'll take "tomorrow" when it comes.
***********************************************************************************
I've been very much behind in my updating.
I had family visiting for a couple weeks as a surprise to my dad for his 50th birthday.
The family time was great! I had really been missing them.
And if things work out I will be headed back there in a couple weeks to surprise my grandma for her 80th birthday which I am very much looking forward to. I haven' t seen them for almost 2 years. So, I think it's about time. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment