Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun time with the family. =)

Oh what a lovely weekend it has been so far. Friday night I went to town and watched the church's CHRISTmas program. Chels sang beautifully. =)
AfterLyns came home with me. =) We watched it snow and laughed lots. Always a joy having her here.

Today we had to be back in town so that Lyns could go with the family to get their CHRISTmas tree. I got to ride along and spend some time with them. It was real nice and I enjoyed it lots. I'm quite thankful for the family they have become to me.



This is me and Mam. We were wet and cold.
The whole family posed real nice. =)


Me and my Seeter. =)

Oh the snow. =) This was on the way to town. Photo credit to Lyns who took pictures as I was driving.





1 comment:

Brandi said...

Thanks for sharing the morning with us. It was a great beginning to a great day. Thanks for putting up with me. I love you.
Mam