I've come to the conclusion that there are no real happy endings....
Nothing ever really turns out the way you want it to...not that, that is a bad thing...but nothing is as it seems to be.
I don't see what most people see in me...
I feel like a little kid that is shy and quiet and helpless...
Deep down I know that I am strong independent and outgoing if I want to be.
So what is it that holds me back?
Why do I let the fear take over everything I want for myself and settle for less?
I've been doing some soul searching...and things are changing. I want to push myself to take risks that I know I need to. I want to be a person that is not afraid of achieving her goal.
A woman proud to stand on her own two feet for something she believes whole heartedly in.
Scared to death.
Who am I and where am I headed?
A new year.
A new chapter.
A new heart.
A new perspective.
A new mind.
1 comment:
You are a beautiful child of God, don't hold back. Let the SON shine through you. You are amazing and I am so glad you are in my life.
Mam
Post a Comment