Love...
(Just one aspect and thought on the word love)
A loaded word don't you think!
You can't make someone love you by buying them things, saying all the right things and by being who you think they want you to be. Because in the end they don't really love you...they love the person you have made in order to impress them.
No matter how hard you try...you can't MAKE someone love you... it's like a do or don't thing. And I think you know right from the beginning if you could ever really love them or not.
And I feel kind of bad about this...because there were just some people that I will never love like this and they tried real hard at some points...and it's kinda sad yet funny to think back about it because they tried real real hard for small moments and expected me to love them.
I don't think you can really love someone the way you want to if you don't feel any love returned. Speaking from my own experience of course...when you know someone is just jealous and you feel like their actions are self centered and mean, you really don't have any desire to love them like you probably should.
So here is when it gets complicated....
God says to love one another as He has loved us. This is where I would like to have a one on one with the big guy and say "Have you met this person!?!?!?!" To which He would answer of course! I made them and I love them. To which I might have to ask Him if He was crazy!!!! Knowing that He of course is not but I'm real serious about this being hard and all.
I know He is probably laughing at me...cause I know it can't be that hard...
and it is better now then it was before but yet still challenging.
So that is what was on my mind when I woke up and after thinking it was not time to get up my mind started to wander off... Thanks for hanging in there through all that rambling! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment