Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Matters of the heart...


"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her."



This is my goal...I want to be so lost in God that I don't see the person before God has prepared me to see him. I have learned lots in my last journey of love and I have come to actually realize that I am nothing, we will be nothing, and he will be nothing if we are not individually focused on Him first and then together as things change.


God has been so good to me...healing my heart when I needed it, picking me up after I have fallen *not literally (= * and blessing me when I didn't deserve it at all. I have grown in so many ways. I have learned lessons that I might not have learned if I had done it any other way.



I've struggled lately... with letting go and really moving on...which I know is "normal" but I could certainly use some prayer. I find myself lost in thought about how maybe things could have changed and maybe if we were different but when I wake up I know that this is the best decision for the both of us. I miss him though...even after all the hurt and pain and all...I really still miss him. I know that, that too shall pass...it just hasn't yet...so I take one day at a time and God guides me through those times. I'm thankful for those people in my life that encourage me and challenge me...and especially for those that just listen to me ramble on about everything I am feeling and all that is on my mind...cause whether they think it does or not...it helps and makes all the difference. So to you...I love you and I am so thankful for the things you do for me...I hope I can do the same for you. I just know that when I am in the place you are I hope I have been half the influence on someone as you have been on me.


1 comment:

Brandi said...

You are an amazing woman.
God will use you wherever you go and whatever you do.
Thanks for being who you are. God will help heal the hurt.