So I have been way busy working with my dad lately....and well there have been some challenging days but overall things have been fine. Okay so we have been working on this deck and the place is on a hill and one day I was carrying a beam on my shoulder and stepped in a hole, rolled my ankle and fell and slid down the hill. (Go ahead and laugh...I know you want to.) Well my hip was bruised and my leg hurt real bad for a couple days...but I was fine. Well today I had to go to Springfield with my dad...and my day wasn't going like I would have liked but I was dealing with it. We were walking through the mill trying to find a machine to move all the stuff we had hauled. I was following my dad when I rolled my ankle again on some uneven ground and biffed it...AGAIN... and this time I even bled. I am two for two this week and hope that will end when this week ends. Totally embarrassing but kinda funny (Go ahead and laugh again) I know I deserve it. What a clutz!
Hope this gave you a laugh! =)
1 comment:
HaHa...sorry but this story is soooo funny. just reminded me of good 'ol times!!! hope you are doing great!!
Post a Comment