So, I haven't sat down and wrote...like anything random or worth reading really...so that is what I wanted to do. This doesn't have anything to do with anything...just words is all. I don't want you all to start worrying about me. Just doing what I love...writing. =)
I'll wipe away the tears like I wipe away the lies
and one ever knows they exist but me.
I'll laugh when it's appropriate
and keep the sadness to myself.
I'll smile and nod when asked if everything is all right
and keep myself from feeling the truth.
I'll be who you want me to be
and convince myself it's better that way.
I'll learn this new life
and no one will remember the old one.
1 comment:
cheese...no prob friend...i'll remember the old you....the jessica I know....the one who has a certain gas station to go to for years...I think you are the only one I know that goes to one gas station...hmmm...ok, well have a good day.
Post a Comment