So today I left the house around 3 pm with my dad. We took the rhino up the mountain with a big group of people. When everyone showed up we had 10 rhino's total. We went on so many trails it was crazy. Lots of fun but at times scary. Getting slapped in the face by branches and jabbed in the side...all in all it was great. My adventure led me to get dirty! We were going through some huge ruts in the road and we were doing real good until my side dropped into the rut and over we went. I had to push myself up and hold myself there until the people could help us get tipped up right. So that was our first encounter with the mud and the bank. Later on we almost did it again...I got real close to the mud again. =)
I should mention that 3/4 of the people we were with were drinking the whole time so by dark everyone was just plain crazy...and quite entertaining if I may say so. One of the older guys got his stuck and we had to wench him out and we got seperated from the rest of the group and apparently went a different way cause at some point we got back on the old guys farm and one of the other guys found us and was like where were you we thought you were lost and they were looking for us. It was funny. Everyone was safe though and no one got hurt. I just got a real bad headache is all. So I think it is off to bed for me.
We got back at 9pm...that's 6 hours... and it feels like it! I'm way tired!
I thought Abby would enjoy this story being that we didn't do anything near that crazy when we went up. =) Maybe next time. ;)
I'll try and get pictures tomorrow of my side of the rhino. =)
G'nite!
1 comment:
this blog gave me a laugh...i can just see you dad and his friends...you are a strong lady and I admire you for that Jessica...you truly are...wEll, sounds like you guys had lots of fun...i sure would want to see pictures....anyway..thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment