Saturday, November 22, 2008

Put on a pot of coffee and let's chat.

Anybody ever feel like this? I do... HELP ME! Rescue me from all that is going on! Take me away. This is my cousins son... we call him X-man.

I drank a cup of coffee a few hours ago and well am certainly not ready to go to sleep yet.




I've got a heavy heart again...not sure what to do about it though...
I'm waiting for that moment when things just click and fall into place and everything makes sense again...I know I'll be waiting forever. =(


I go to sleep at night dreading waking up in the morning. What the day will bring...what harsh words. What lies I will hear. What pain I will see. What love is not returned. What struggle will be lost. All things I can't do anything about. It is driving me crazy!


I'll cry out again...but can He hear me! I'm desperate...when is it my turn for all to work out. I just want them all to be happy.








*Just randomness*


I'll cry out...but can anyone hear me.
I'll tell you...but is anyone listening.
I'll let it go...but does anyone care.

I'll fake it...but will anyone seek the truth.

I'll move on...but will anyone see.






**************************************




A wicked web you've weaved
A messed up bed you're gonna have to lay in.
A terrible place you've led yourself



One lie
Two lies
Three lies
Four...


You barely remember the truth.


Five lies
Six lies
Seven lies
Eight...


You've lost sight of any truth at all.


Nine lies
Ten lies
Eleven lies
Twelve...


The lies are now your life.

Thirteen lies
Fourteen lies
Fifteen lies
Sixteen...


It's all lies.
You are not who you were anymore.


Liar.
=(






Funny how in one moment you could lose all the trust it took years to build over one lie...one mistake, one.

How after that moment you are questioned about everything.






*************************************************************






Just my mind wandering...


I think I will head to bed.


Thanks for taking the time to read my rambling.

No comments: