Friday, November 7, 2008

I need...


I need you to open up your eyes

I need you to see the pain you are causing

I need you to make a change

not for me, but for you.


I need you to listen to your heart

I need you to ignore your mind

I need you to focus on God

not for me, but for yourself.


I need you to seek God's will

I need you to seek His direction

I need you to wake up to real life

not for me, but for you.


I need you to take a stand

I need you to overcome the hurt

I need you to be, and stay, strong

not for me, but for yourself.


I need you to know, you're not alone

I need you to see we are on your side

I need you to be honest with yourself

not for me, but for you.


I need you to do this...

not for me, but for yourself!