Sunday, November 30, 2008

Got me a CHRISTmas tree. =)

Today =)

So today after church I was supposed to go get a CHRISTmas tree with ny dad. So, I took my little sister with me to buy a tree stand and some other CHRISTmas stuff. It was much fun!
Well when I got home it didn't look like we were going to end up going so I decided that I was going to take a nap. Well after awhile I heard the rhino start up so I knew I needed to get up. The weather was cold and foggy when we started off but not too bad. The higher we got the prettier it got. The view was amazing and everything was stunning. So I took LOTS of pictures and we got our CHRISTmas tree. So here are just a few of them.
This is what it looked like on our way up...



This is what it looked like up on top. All the white is fog.





My dad and our tree




Me and the tree...my dad is in the process of cutting it down.






Haulin it home.






My dad brought the chain saw IN the house and and cut the bottom of the tree.









3 comments:

David The Hammer said...

Is your dad using a chain saw in the house???

David The Hammer said...

More amazing pictures

Jessica said...

yep, IN the house!!!