I don't want to have to think about everything you say and wonder if you are telling me the truth.
I don't want to have to make excuses for you to make things alright.
I don't want to lay awake at night wondering if this is really what I want.
I don't want to spend most of my time aplogizing for something I don't even know I did.
I don't want to worry every day if today will be the day you decide not to love me anymore.
I don't want to have to think about how you might feel if I do something that makes me happy.
I don't want to worry about if my choices are going to be ok with you.
I don't want to think of reasons why I am who I am
I don't want to ask your permission to be friends with someone.
I don't want to.
And I won't!
So I'm not! =)
2 comments:
Jessica, do you want to be my friend...jk...hey hope all is well with you. glad you are you again, and happy to be you. Life is so wonderful and so amazing when we see it through God's eyes. There are so much to do, so many great things to enjoy, everyday, He has given us opportunities to enjoy His creation and glorify Him in all that we do....Alright, have a blessed day.
what the??
You need to talk to your mam, she is slightly confused right now!
Post a Comment