Monday, January 5, 2009

Change...

So life has been all about change lately.


Friends
Family
Future
Myself

You name it and I am pretty sure it has changed.

A lot for the good, I think…and yet some for the bad

I am not real sure how to categorize it all…
All I know is that I am starting to freak out a little with all that is going to take place.
I know that I need to leave it at the Father’s feet but I am really struggling with this part. =(

For most things I am happy for the change, I welcome it with open arms…
When certain things change I am okay with it, but when I have to step beyond my boundaries I get a little nervous. I don’t want them to change.

I am a worrier. I can’t help it. I want to fix and make everything better for anyone I can…and when I can’t I just stress.

Well I am at that point…the stress part where there is no turning back now. I know that there is nothing I can do to fix things yet it is tearing me up. I want so badly for things to be good. Not to have to worry about tomorrow…but I can’t be like that…It feels like that day will never come.

I’m just overwhelmed…with lots of things…and I probably don’t even make sense.

Sorry….

No comments: