Sunday, January 11, 2009

Long Day!

Well today I had the priveledge of spending some time with the family. =)

I spent last night at the Mam's... So that I didn't have to get up twice as early to make it to town by 5:30 to leave for Lynsey's volleyball tournement in Albany.
It was real nice. I didn't get much sleep...surprise surprise. =) It was a real good day. The team did amazing and my sister played aggressive, and fabulous.

It was long but I got to see fancy pockets. =) A rooster. And we were dangerous and stole a basketball for awhile. Ha.

The day seemed like it lasted forever but it was real nice to spend it with the family.
I love them lots and I don't know what I would do without them. I'm thankful they claim me. ;)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I got the rooster and the basketball and all...but the fancy pockets?????

Lynsey said...

fancy pockets:)
hah. funny
i love you!