So, most of you that are reading this hopefully know me... and know me well enough to see that I am shy and quiet most of the time and like to sit back. I don't so much like to be the center of attention and I certainly don't tell you what I am thinking unless provoked.
So with that.... this is what I have to say.
I am real angry!
I mean...I guess I might be over reacting just a bit because I am not actually involved in the latest predicament....however, I LOVE my family. They may not be blood family but they are as close as it gets for me! I would do anything I could for them.
So when you go talking about them, LYING about them, and saying hurtful things I am obviously going to have something to say about it.
I wanna know who this lady thinks she is. I mean seriously!!! Jumping down someones throat without all the facts, bad mouthing the daughter of whom you are speaking to AND having the nerve to say that pretty much their parenting sucks...that it is lacking! AND that you and your child are not being Christ- like!
Excuse me!!!
Get a clue lady!
You need a reality check!
Your daughter is the gossip queen of the youth and a liar!
That's right, I said it, and I will say it again! LIAR!
Don't be critisizing someone elses family, parenting, and life when you can't even get a hold of and control your own!
Okay, so I vent here...cause well it is just better than in this persons face cause I know that, that would be wrong. So if this all comes across real bad, sorry...but I had to say it to someone...
I love my family.
I got their back!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment