I'd just like to say that venting is the best! Especially when something amazing comes from it. =)
I'd like to hope that this will be the end of the nonsense....however, I have the feeling it is only the beginning. So let's all pray that this passes quickly and people move on. Life's too short to have such ugly feelings...and besides by the time you want to act on those feelings it wouldn't be worth it to involve the law. ;)
Thank you Lord for 2009...this is the year that I eliminate people and I say what I need to. No more shy, quiet, passive Jessica... welcome to the new me. Who knows what I deserve and what I don't and will NOT let people walk all over me.
It's going to be a tough and trying year...but God is good and that is all I need to keep a smile on my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment