Sunday, January 25, 2009

FIREFLIGHT!!!

Tonight the Fireflight concert was amazing! Lynsey and I have been counting down forever. We've had our tickets since before Christmas we were so excited. I made sure to get my camera and extra batteries...however I am lame and forgot to make sure that my camera card was in the camera... so I don't have many pictures...I'll have to wait to steal some of Lynsey's =)

Rick, Lynsey, and I rocked out! They were great! It was definitley worth it! Loved them!




Day six.

We went to church...I didn't get a picture of X-man in his cute little outfit but Rick did so I'll see if I can get a copy...that or make him put it back on. =) So after church we came home and lounged around for the rest of the day. Watched movies and took naps. It was real nice. Then off to the concert we went. It was a great day and as soon as I get them I will post pictures.

Love you all.
=)

No comments: