Wednesday, January 21, 2009

=) =) =)

Day Two. =)Well when we all decided to get up this morning we spent the morning just lounging around the house. Then, I decided that we should go to town cause I needed some little kid cups and some stuff for dinner. Rick needed to get some socks for Nevaeh and some $5 dollar movies. =)
So off we went. Once the shopping was done we went by Lynseys to say hi and visited with them for a bit. X-man got a car out of the deal. He was real cute and shy. =)
After we left there we drove out to the fish ladder just to look at the dam. It was really nice out there. Then we headed home. We watched some movies...then went and moo-ed at the cows. =) Then watched some more movies. Then dinner and then more lounging. =) A nice relaxing day.
I got some great great pictures and video.





Nevaeh being silly

Cute!

Adorable. =)

Camera shy.




Funny faces




More funny faces.





Just the head phones...no music. =)





At the fish ladder.



X-man eating his dinner... =)

No comments: