Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another day =)

We haven't done much lately...lots of naps it seems. =)

Today the sun was shining this morning so we got the kids up and ready to go hoping that that sun would stay out and that there would be snow up on top of the hill...well no such luck with either. There was just a bit of snow so that was a let down and the sun went away to leave is FREEZING.
So I only took a few pictures...but hope you enjoy. =)
This would be them pretend driving waiting for me.
Up on top with just a little snow.
Just standing around...it was Freezing up there! Lots of fog as you can see.
=)
I think he has had enough of the pictures.
So he went climbing down the mountain leaving us.
Little man was not happy about this as you can see. =(
On the way home =)
=)


This old house/barn thing close to the house...looked neat so I took a picture...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love the barn thing!